Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Join Me for a Drink?

I can't stress enough the importance of drinking water!!! Anyone who desires to lose weight must first have the right mindset and be committed to lifestyle change and second you must develop healthy eating and drinking habits. I promise there is no case out there worse than my past caffeine addiction. I lived and breathed Sonic. Two large Dr.Peppers on the way into the office, one Route 44 at lunch and one before I made it home.  Of course I had a bag of Sonic ice and canned Dr. Pepper at home.  So, it really doesn't get much worse.  When you become serious about the results you desire, you will change your habits.





Start slowly and incorporate change as often and as much as you can handle it.  The ultimate goal should be obtaining a healthy weight and maintaining it.  I started by exchanging one of those Route 44 sodas with a Route 44 water.  Of course it wasn't very tasty initially, I liked soda.  After a few days, I got used to it and when you begin a fitness regimen, your body will crave water making it even easier to down at least half of what you need in a day after a one good 30-60 minute cardio workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment