Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Umm...Flexi-Rods

Good evening everyone!  Today was a beautiful day and I rejoiced and was glad in it!  Spring is upon us and that means warmer weather, shorts, sundresses, sandals and up-dos. I have been playing around with flexi-rods and actually tried sleeping in some last night.  A word of advice: DON'T DO IT!  First of all, sleep and flexi-rods don't belong in the same sentence.  Second, just DON'T.  I twisted the right side and put the rest in rods. Yeah, it came out cute, but at the end of the day my curls were gone and the only remnant of my rod set was my sore scalp.  I'll settle for a twist out for the remainder of the week.  On another note, I will be posting on my "Getting To The Root" page on Wednesdays with the most recent post at the top.  As always, until next time STAY TWISTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment