Monday, March 12, 2012

I've been quite the busy bee for the last week.  I haven't worked out more than twice since my last post. These things do happen.  Life doesn't always go as planned.  I haven't been sticking to my healthy habits as much either.  I have, however, been eating breakfast which makes it easier for me to stay away from carb cravings mid day.  Although I knew long ago that when going through stressful times I eat, I wasn't concerned because I didn't over-indulge. This time I did and I paid dearly. Everyone should also keep in mind that changing your eating habits is wonderful, but you can still have too much good stuff.  Now, this hair...I've been pulling it back in a ponytail.  I haven't straightened it in three months.  As a matter of fact, I haven't done anything except wash it in the past few days.  The more you manipulate your locks, the more prone you are to breakage. Moisture is the key! I'm in love with Miss Jessie's products.  I'll be posting my pics tonight and hopefully my measurements tomorrow.  Until then, stay TWISTED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment